ACADEMIC APPEAL SAMPLE LETTER
Difficulty Completing Courses
Bee A. Success
Dear Office of Student Financial Assistance:
I am appealing my financial aid suspension because of difficulty completing my courses. Last semester was my first semester at PVCC. I believe that my work schedule prevented me from meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress. I worked 40+ hours a week. Without financial aid I would not be able to take the courses I need to be admitted to ASU.
1. The Steps I am going to take or have taken to assure successful academic progress in the future:
2. Cut back on my work hours so that I may have more time to study.
3. Obtain a tutor for the classes I find difficult. I have made myself familiar with the tutoring center on campus.
4. Meet with each of my instructors a talk with them about what they believe will make me a better student in their class.
5. Go to the scheduled office hours of each instructor when I am having difficulty with the class material.
6. Develop a relationship with other students to form study groups.
7. Talk with my advisor at ASU who is assisting me in my transfer process. She advises me of the classes and hours I need to be admitted to ASU.
8. Go to class on time as scheduled.
I believe that I was letting work get in the way of school. My schedule was very demanding and it left little time to study. I have cut my hours back to 32-36 per week in order to have more time to study.
I have talked with my ASU advisor. She is aware of my current situation and has signed a contract with me in order so I might attend ASU. I hope to complete my B.S. in bio-chemistry at ASU. Without financial aid, I lack the ability to continue on with my education. I am a hard working student and the upcoming semester will prove so. My education is of paramount importance to me. Thank you for your time.
Bee A. Success
Visit to - http://grantsmoneyaid.blogspot.com
Tags -sample letter of appeal for academic probation, academic appeal letter template, financial aid appeal letter sample, college appeal letter, samples, academic suspension appeal letter, academic dismissal appeal letter, financial aid appeal letter examples, academic appeal letter example, letter of appeal for academic suspension, sample academic appeal letters, example academic appeal letters, write academic appeal letter, college appeal letters, financial aid appeal letters, school appeal letters, sample appeal letters, write an appeal letter college, appeal letter financial aid, scholarships appeal letter, appeal letter university, write appeal letter sample, sap appeal letter, appeal letter unemployment, college appeal letter sample.