Free Financial Aid Appeal Letter Template-Sample Appeal Letter
Visit to - http://aidforsinglemothers.blogspot.com
Source - http://www.buzzle.com/articles/appeal-letter-template.html
Tags - Financial Aid Appeal Letter Sample,fin aid appeal letter,financial aid appeal letter,appeal award letter,financial aid appeal letter sample,financial aid appeal letter example, appeal letter template, insurance appeal letter sample, letter of appeal, academic appeal letter sample, unemployment appeal letter sample, appeal letter format, appeal letter sample college, financial aid appeal letter sample,
Many times decisions are taken based on incorrect information or erroneous evidences. Such cases are supposed to present their side of the story with a letter of appeal. The appeal letter helps present you your side of story and the facts. This will help the authority reconsider your case. You should follow the business writing format while writing the appeal letter.
Appeal Letter Format
You need to follow a specific appeal letter format that will help put up your case in a brighter light. The first paragraph of your appeal letter sample should be an introduction of yourself and the reason you are writing the appeal letter. It is very important to keep the tone and emotions in a subdue way as it needs to focus on an objective viewpoint. The first paragraphs should be short, clear and to the point.
The following paragraphs of your appeal letter should narrate the incident that had occurred and why your appeal should be granted. The facts that help build your case should be included. You should mention the time, date and place of event. The letter should contain bulleted points to make it easy to enlist and enumerate the facts. You can even give references to the testimonials from people you know, medical certificate, etc.
The last paragraph should be a summary of all the things mentioned in the above paragraphs. You can repeat the important points again and include your contact details. The letter should be closed with thanks to the reader for time to read your letter. The following appeal letter template will help you understand the correct appeal letter format to be followed.
Template of Appeal Letter
Appeal Letter Sample # 1 |
| Date Introduced by: [Your Name with ID Number] [Your Address] [Your Phone number] Subject: Sum up the reason for writing the Appeal letter in just few words. To Whom It May Concern [Use the name of the person, if known.]: I am writing to you regarding [reason for the appeal]. The grounds on which I wish to appeal are that [ state the reasons that you feel were prejudice or biased and state the names of party you consider gave the wrong decision]. [Include relevant information that will help prove the prejudice or bias etc.]
Therefore, I am requesting your reconsideration of this issue. If there is any additional information I could offer to you that would hasten this matter, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time and consideration of this important matter. Sincerely, [Your Signature] [Your Typed Full Name] |
Appeal Letter Sample # 2 |
| Name Street Address City, State, Zip Code Date: Subject: Appeal against rejection of medical claim. Dear Claims Review Department. I am writing to you about a claim sent by [Medical provider] on behalf of [patient]. On [date], the charges were entered and the amount totaled to [Amount]. [Healthcare provider] has denied the payment for this procedure mentioning that the health agency was not licensed while the procedure was conducted. The state of [Name of the state] does not require a home health agency to have a license. The home health agency visits are also covered under my insurance plan. Thus I would like you to reconsider the decision of refusal to pay for this procedure. A written documentation which supports my position is attached to this letter. Please do reconsider the denial. If more information is required, please do inform so that I can supply you with the same. Thank you [Your Signature] [Your Typed Full Name] |
Appeal Letter Sample # 3 |
| Name Street Address City, State, Zip Code Date: Subject: Appeal to reconsider scholarship application. Respected Mr. Mathews, I would like to appeal against the rejection of my application for Lady McHenry Scholarship for Deserving Students. I had applied for the scholarship to pursue further education in Diploma in Forensic Science offered by your MKJUJN University. I understand that you have followed the guidelines that states students who are high school graduates are not eligible for the scholarship. But, I would like to bring to your notice, that I am a college graduate with a degree in Microbiology. Thus, I am eligible for receiving the benefits of the said scholarship. I would request you to reconsider my application and grant me the benefits of availing the scholarship. If you require copies of my graduate degree as well as other documents, please do inform me, so that I can provide you the details at the earliest. Thank you, Yours sincerely, (Your signature) Your Name |
You can find more information on appeal letter template in monetary aid appeal letter sample. These were a few templates of appeal letters that you can follow to make an appeal. You will find many such appeal letter examples over the Internet that will help you draft a correct letter. Make sure you follow the correct letter writing skills for an appeal letter. I hope you find this article on appeal letter template to be useful.
Visit to - http://aidforsinglemothers.blogspot.com
Source - http://www.buzzle.com/articles/appeal-letter-template.html
Tags - Financial Aid Appeal Letter Sample,fin aid appeal letter,financial aid appeal letter,appeal award letter,financial aid appeal letter sample,financial aid appeal letter example, appeal letter template, insurance appeal letter sample, letter of appeal, academic appeal letter sample, unemployment appeal letter sample, appeal letter format, appeal letter sample college, financial aid appeal letter sample,
No comments:
Post a Comment