Top 5 Financial Aid Applications:-

Top 5 Financial Aid Applications:-
There are many different types of Financial aid grants available today from Federal, State and Private Agency's. Picking the right type is essential for your success. Listed below are the a few of the more common types of state grants. The specific explanations of each type of grant along with their requirements and what purpose they are intended for is provided. In the Free Grant Guide Book here we explain various types as well as where and how to apply for them. You'll also get complete detailed guidance on writing your grant proposal as well as the addresses and/or phone numbers for Federal, State and Private Agency's to contact for further details. In order to succeed in obtaining your grant you'll need to be well informed. You'll need the very specific kind of information we offer in our Free Money grants. Apply Today your scholarship and student loans!!

Thursday, 5 April 2012

How To Write an Appeal Letter For Scholarship

How To Write an Appeal Letter For Scholarship

The appeal letter is a formal type of written communication. Sometimes you are the victims of injustice, sometimes you get an unfair treatment or sometimes you need to ask for some financial or material help. In such a case you need to put up your condition in an influential manner. Here an appeal letter is the tool in your hands.

If you are writing an appeal letter for some financial aid, make sure that the letter concise and precise. You have to put facts in detail; but there is no scope for flowery language. No one will be interested in your writing skills. Here is a sample format for you.

57, New College Road
London- BBND 1ZZ
Contact No.: 8087437621
Roll No: 347, Third Year B.Sc. Chemistry

To,
Financial Aid Appeal Committee Members,
City College, London

Sub: Appeal for financial aid

Respected Sirs and Madams,

I thank you all at the outset for the generous award letter sent by the committee. However, still I am not in a position to attend lectures as I still cannot afford the college fees. The award letter sent to me dated June 07, 2010 says that my parents will have to take a $7500 Federal Plus Loan. Unfortunately my parents are not in a condition to take this loan. Our house is mortgaged and my father has already taken two loans; one of $ 40,000 for my sister's marriage and the other of $ 90,000 for the medical expenses of my mother's ailment. My father has to pay $ 1,188 for the first loan and $ 3,756 for the second one per month. However, my father has to run the family on the meager monthly income of $4200. We are literally scrambling every dollar to pay the bills. I don't think I will be able to complete my graduation course this year as I cannot ask my parents to take any other loan for my education.

I will be grateful to you if you take a note of my financial condition and do the needful. I am good at studies. My last year grades have been excellent and I want to study hard and bring good results this year as well. I feel fortunate indeed to be the student of the City College, London and want to pass out as a graduate this year which will secure a bright future for me.

I am sure the Financial Aid Appeal Committee of the college won't want me to miss the opportunity of completing my course this year and will help me solve my economic problem. I expect a positive reply from the committee. I am sure I will receive it soon.

Thanking you,
Sincerely yours,

This is one way to write an appeal letter for financial aid. You can pick up some of the sentences from this letter while drafting your appeal letter. Such a neatly put case makes things easier for the sender and difficult to refute for the recipient.

Visit to - http://grantsmoneyaid.blogspot.com
Tags - sample letter scholarship appeal, financial aid appeal letter, appeal letter template, scholarship appeal letter example, how to write a scholarship appeal letter, how to write an appeal letter, scholarship letter samples, how to write an appeal letter for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment