Financial Aid Academic Suspension Appeal Letter Sample
School is an institution where students are taught and made into gentlemen. It also offers some recreation facilities like sports, drama and funfair programs. Every school has set rules of discipline which students have to follow. However, sometimes students break the rules and get punished for their acts. The punishment can be as serious as suspension.
When your child is involved or implicated into some incident that results in suspension, it's your responsibility to take the matter seriously. You should first find out about the reason for suspension. If you feel the reason unjust, you have the right to file an appeal.
Since the suspension order could affect your child's education, you should gather all the relevant information needed to cancel the suspension. Before appealing, speak to your child and try to find out what actually happened. Get to know about others involved in the incident.
Academic Suspension Appeal Letter
Joseph White
Address
City, State, Zip Code
Date
Reader Name
Principal
Name of the School
Address
City, State, Zip Code
Respected (name of the principal),
My name is Joseph White, father of Alan White, a grade VIII student of your school. I am writing this letter to appeal for the withdrawal of the suspension letter of my son. The reason given the letter is being indulged in some minor fight with grade IX students.
Firstly, I was surprised to read the letter, since I knew Alan would never ever fight with anyone. All I have seen in Alan is a quiet and serious boy who is involved in his own thoughts. After the receipt of the letter, I spoke to him, and he said it were other students fighting in the recess period, and not him. He was just a passerby and didn't have any connection with those students. I also met few of his class mates and one of his subject teachers. They too didn't agree with Alan being implicated in that matter.
According to the witnesses of the incident, those students were fighting with each other because of the results of the football match they had a day before yesterday. The winning team students were just trying to a make a mockery of the losing team students. Alan is nowhere connected with the match. It was just a co-incidence that he happened to pass through the corridor and the fight started. He was so panicked that he just stood in the corner with surprise. In that melee, one of the winning team students caught him with his collar and pushed him aside. However, Alan kept quiet and didn't react at all. That was the only involvement he had in the fight.
Since I have full confidence about Alan being innocent, I request you to consider the suspension order of Alan. I would like to meet you in person and throw some light on this matter. I am even enclosing a statement of two witnesses who can testify in person for Alan, if needed.
Thanking you in anticipation of favorable response and for taking out time in reading this letter.
Yours truly,
Joseph White
A suspension order is a serious matter. You should speak to your child and try to understand about the circumstances that brought suspension. Don't lose your patience and have confidence in your child.
Visit to - http://grantsmoneyaid.blogspot.com
Tags - sample academic probation appeal letter, academic probation appeal letter example, academic suspension appeal letter, academic probation letter sample, academic appeal letter template, academic suspension appeal letter sample, academic dismissal appeal letter, sample academic dismissal appeal letter.
No comments:
Post a Comment