Free Financial Aid Appeal Letter for Readmission Sample
Sometimes we can face situations when a student will lose his admission to a college, university or any other educational organization. But there are situations when a student can write an appeal letter for readmission in case he has really serious reasons to do that. The example is shown below.
From:
Nina Charles,
3598, Jersey street,
Tortola, BVI
To:
Professor KreigVerner,
Vice-Chancellor,
Mbars University of Psychology,
3426, Berdenave,
Tortola, BVI
26th November 2010.
Dear Sir,
SUBJECT: APPEAL LETTER FOR READMISSION
I am writing this letter to you in order to appeal my admission to your university. I hope you will reconsider the matter. One month ago I applied for the MBA program within your university and took an exam. I was in a very bad health condition and had a fever on the day of my exam. I was predicting that my results will not be so high, therefore I asked for retaking the examination one week after the exam. I was allowed to the re-examination and the results were very high. I strongly believe that those results should be enough for being accepted to your institution.
Please, find enclosed mark sheet from the last exam I have taken. I will appreciate your prompt reaction to this matter.
Thank you in advance,
Yours faithfully,
Nina Charles.
Visit to - http://grantsmoneyaid.blogspot.com
Tags - readmission letter sample for college, resume readmission letter format, readmission letter writing, format resume cover letter, sample letters reinstatement, admission letter sample, readmission letter example, re admission letter, readmission letter sample, financial aid appeal letter format.
No comments:
Post a Comment